Welcome, Human! We are an association of Meowerlords with control over an independent game studio. Our humans create games that focus on strategy, planning, optimization and logic.
Relax while matching as many socks as possible before you run out of space in any of the 4 game modes:
- Normal – clear as many socks as you can!
- Row Clear – entire rows must be cleared before new socks come in.
- Reverse – try scoring low by jamming the board as fast as you can!
- Endless – can you really play this forever?
Merge equal numbers and unlock diverse levels in another deceptively simple puzzle game!
- 20+ Levels
- 5 Game Modes
Zenrithmetic is a variation of Zencrement, so take a look at that, too!
Deceptively simple, but quite addictive!
Merge equal numbers to stay alive as long as possible!
Can you unlock all 24 levels?
Move tiles and create matches by swapping the cat with a tile.
Once you figure out what to do, the game is a bit on the easy side, and the instructions may not be super clear at first.
Have fun 🙂
As a programmer, it can be easy to get lost in refactoring some code. The game tries to capture the satisfaction of distilling something bloated down to its essence.
Unfortunately, functions with parameters are not supported in the prototype yet – if this project ever makes it further, that would be the next thing! 🙂
The Meowerlords occasionally stream on Twitch! And because we couldn’t find a chat bot that supports timed sending of a random message from a list, our Human decided to implement our own. You can download and use it for free on itch.io or mess around with the sources here!
This project might grow with our streaming needs and your feedback 🙂
- posting random messages from a list
- optionally detects inactive chat and will skip messaging
- optionally play a sound when a non-bot-message was received